Fellow Atmos is a coffee bean vacuum canister. Durable, air-tight, prevents oxidation and extends coffee’s shelf life even by 50%. Its huge advantage over other vacuum canisters is the integrated pump – you just twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside, with no need to use any additional pumps.
– 700 ml capacity (about 280g of coffee beans).
– Made of stainless steel and food-safe plastic. The steel version is more durable and protects coffee from the UV light.
– Prevents coffee oxidation and extends its shelf life even by 50%.
– Integrated pump – you just twist the lid back and forth to remove air from the inside, with no need to use any additional pumps.
– Vacuum lock indicator – When the vacuum is locked, a green ring appears on the indicator.
– Easy release button – To unlock the container, just press one button.
– Airtight silicone seal – Stops air, moisture, and odours.
– Great also for storing loose food products, such as leaf tes, nuts, cereal, cookies, granola or candy. However, do not store ground substances, like: ground coffee, flour, etc. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
– Dimensions: diameter 11 cm, height 12.5 cm.
– Hand wash only. Atmos is not dishwasher safe.